Available in white, yellow and black colour. This type can be supplied in thicknesses from 2.0 mm up to 24 mm thickness. Ideal for thermal insulation, acoustic damping and weather stripping and almost all applications requiring heat or acoustic insulation. Common applications are in the
- Electrical industry on door panels to weatherproof the switchgear enclosed
- Electronic industry to provide acoustic damping
- Interior decoration industry to provide better finishing
- Air-conditioning industry to prevent heat loss form open gaps, crevices etc.
- Glassware industry to provide a soft base for the glass panel to rest on or against, to make safe for children.
Available in white and black colour in thicknesses from 2.00 mm to 25 mm. This is an expanded polyethylene foam tape with a greater structural strength, useful where larger gaps need to be filled. It also has a lower mass and higher air content improving its thermal insulation properties. Ideal for door panel gasketing and for packaging expensive equipment.
Available in white, grey, blue and black colour in thicknesses from 2.00 mm to 100 mm. Extremely soft allowing greater tolerance in production. Useful for medium temperature application upto 75 degree C.
|Tape No.||Description||Rate (Rs)|
|451||XLPE Foam Tape 4.00 mm x 50 mm x 10 mtrs||191.00|
|451||XLPE Foam Tape 2.00 mm x 50 mm x 10 mtrs||137.00|
|451||XLPE Foam Tape 4.00 mm x 15 mm x 10 mtrs||78.00|
|451||XLPE Foam Tape 2.00 mm x 50 mm x 10 mtrs||54.00|
|601A||PE .... Foam Tape 4.00 mm x 50 mm x 10 mtrs||155.00|
|861||PU......Foam Tape 4.00 mm x 50 mm x 10 mtrs||239.00|
GST and Delivery charges extra.